Monday, April 14, 2014
Superman - Describing a Character
Talk about what a character looks like and acts like
WHAT DID WE WE DO?
We described the animals in our book. We looked at the words about their feathers. Like brown and grey or white stripes or glossy.
- "Green with a dark green bit and little stripes all over it" Dylan
- "Black dots on the green" Jennifer
- "A little bit of green, a little bit of black and spots" Tania
- "Black and green with black spots" Naimh
- "It's black, it's got some black dots and it's green" Green
- "It's black and green with some black Ws" Bobby
OUR SOLO LEVEL
Because we can think of a bunch of describing words with support
OUR NEXT STEP
We will be able to describe characters using interesting words without support