We are learning to …
Write a recount about a time we did something special with friends.
Criteria: I know I have done this when I . . .
- write my ideas in order
- have capitals at the beginnings of sentences and for proper names
- have full stops at the end of sentences
- record some beginning, middle and end sounds in unknown words
- use some describing words
- write how I felt about it and why
- proofread my work and make some corrections to words or punctuation.
Next steps: Reread as you write so you do not miss out any words.
Try to sit letters on the line with the tails for g, j, p, q, y under the line or they look like a capital letter.